Dear Dolores,

Just a quick note on the stem cell bills.  I am attempting to understand
which of the two Bills:  HR 810 or the alternative Bill: S471 is the correct bill
to be pushing for passage.  I have gotten some information that leads me to
believe that the House Bill HR810 (with no amendments) is the one we want acted
upon...it seems there is the opinion that this bill has a better chance of
being passed by the Senate because it was so widely supported in the House.  It
seems that there is some confusion on this issue so, I am holding off on making
my calls for support until I can determine which Bill is really the best of
the two to support.

Also, a couple weeks ago,I had put in a call to Bill Frist's office
questioning his plans for getting HR810 on to the floor for a vote...he had agreed that
he would have this addressed earlly in 2006 and so far it has not been done.
Maybe Frist's office is the place to be calling also...let him know that we
are expecting some action soon.

Dee