Ray, I understand that you love to argue and I actually admire you for that
trait.  My point was, a special Web site was supposed to be under
construction where these discussions could take place without the danger of
offending those who don't want to be involved.  Some people just don't have
the energy to deal with sensitive topics such as embryonic research.