> Mary Ann ,you could have fooled me, you sure sound opposed to this
> research.
> Just what is your position exactly?
> Ray

I don't have one yet.  I'm waiting.....trying to get a sense of what is
really going on.  As far as I'm concerned, the jury is out.  I really had
faith in Hwang, or whatever his name is - what he was doing sounded right,
at least, and I had posted my position on his research.  Now......well, I
just don't know.
-------
Mary Ann