thanks Greyling, my "smart" brain cells are all this old girl has left.  Ray
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gentry, Greyling" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: Mississppi Burning

You go, girl!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mississppi Burning

The Mississippi Sentinel Ledger, I believe, is going to print a letter
of mine. Just talked to them on the phone yesterday.  I write so much
stuff I don't keep it any more and am not sure of name of paper.

I want to thank you for putting me in touch with them, as therapeutic
cloning has been banned in old Miss.

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Ray