-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of MyFirstname Mylastname
Sent: 24 February 2006 18:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: parkinson thesis

Hello,

    My name is Miléna and I come from Hungary, Europe.I search people to my
thesis (in university) who is in parkinson's disease.This theme is inquired
because my father was diagnosed in 2005.
    The topic of my thesis (in  university) is: illness perception, anxiety
and coping mechanisms in Parkinson's disease: comparison between Hungarian
and American or British patients. I have 3 questionnaire:
1, Illness Perception Questionnaire (IPQ-R)
2, Ways of Coping (Folkman,S., Lazarus, R.S., 1980)
3, State-Trait Anxiety Inventory(STAI-S and STAI-T, Spielberger,1970)

 Now I have to have the english abridged version in.
After that I can send you these questionnaires. I hope so that you can help
me, fill in it. Your helping is getting me very happy, thanks you very much.
And if you have any observation in this project, please write me.
Thanks again,
Best regards,
Miléna Dorotovics
Country: Hungary (Europe)