Steve Rack, Dolores Buente, List Members -
  On January 31 Rayilynlee posted a message detailing the chronology of proposed stem cell legislation.  Following is an excerpt from that message: "In order to avert a showdown with the Labor, HHS funding bill, Senator Frist made a deal with Senator Spector: take the stem cell legislation off the appropriations bill and he will schedule a vote on S-471.  Spector agreed to this request.  On February 13 when I phoned the Senate to check on the status of S-471 I was told it had been sent to Health, Education, Labor and Pensions on Feb. 28 '05 and that no further action had been taken.  That's why I suggested the phone idea.  Hopefully Frist's and Spector's constituents in particular,  will call.
  Dolores