Roger, what's the deadline for the newsletter again?  I had an
interesting email exchange with Toby Fulwiler during the past two
weeks about WAC/WID (clarifying distinctions between them, based on
the history of the two) that I thought Inkshedders might enjoy (it's
short, amazingly enough).  And I asked him if he'd be willing for me
to submit it to the Inkshed newsletter, if I cleaned it up a bit
(we're both messy emailers).  He said sure.  Not that I'm sure I'll
be able to find the time to do it.  But I've lost track of the
deadline somehow. I'm off to CCCC Wed, so it would have to be after
that.  Betsy

M. Elizabeth (Betsy) Sargent
Professor of English
Department of English and Film Studies