Hi everyone --

I'm on Executive Committee and can confirm that SIGs have changed in
format.  My understanding is that the program will no longer list
individual presenters, and that the SIGs will instead function as
business meetings/discussion groups (or however the individual SIGs
wish to configure them).  The other change is that submissions to the
Research Network Forum will now be peer reviewed and will count as a
speaking role.

There is supposed to be additional information on the changes to the
SIGs going up on the website.  The upshot is that the Canadian Caucus
can certainly get a place on the program, but it will no longer be a
way for individuals to get their names on the program.

Dale

Dr. Dale Jacobs
Dept. of English Language, Literature, and Creative Writing
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9B 3P4