This may be a good thing.  In the past, if you got your name on the
program as part of the Canadian Caucus, you were automatically bumped
from other speaking roles.  This means that we will have a chance to
have a relatively informal conversation and still be able to make a more
formal presentation somewhere else.

Doug Brent

--
Dr. Doug Brent