From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tosh
Tachino
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Canadian Caucus at Next Year?

Until two years ago, many of us from the CASLL list were able to get
together at C's through Canadian Caucus and the subsequent dinner
(thanks to Roger).  I personally miss the caucus and our small
get-together, and other Canadians I spoke to at the conference share my
sentiment.

I am willing to do the organizing work for Canadian Caucus at C's next
year, but I would like to get some ideas of what people might have
available for the next year's C's so that I can write a proposal by the
deadline (which is coming up -- yikes!).

Tosh Tachino, M.A., B.A. Honors
Ph.D. Student, Iowa State University
Rhetoric and Professional Communication
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]