Hi, folks . . . I'm wondering what the process will be for proposing a SIG
next year.  I *thought* I heard something weird - like, if individual
speakers are listed on the proposal, then the proposal will have to be
blind-reviewed like the regular speakers' spots are reviewed.  (But the
exec. committee would have had to announce this change, no?)

So maybe it's a scurrilous rumo(u)r; I'm not sure.  I'm trying to
investigate, and if I hear anything substantive, I'll pass it along . . .

Marcy