Medieval Forum is now inviting submissions for its sixth volume.  MF is an electronic journal for the promotion of scholarship in Medieval English Literature, dedicated to providing a venue for the free exchange of ideas in a collegial, public forum environment.  Critical essays on works from any genre or period of the medieval corpus are invited, and a humanistic orientation is encouraged.  Although the focus of MF is on literature, articles from other disciplines, particularly cultural and historical, that will contribute to the study of literature are welcome.  Book reviews are also invited.

Volume 6 is anticipated in December 2006.  Submissions are accepted and evaluated on an ongoing basis, with the deadline of 15 September.  Visit our website for guidelines: http://www.sfsu.edu/~medieval/.

Please share this announcement with your colleagues.

P.S.  We inadvertently used the wrong font size for the call for submissions that we originally sent.  We hope that this one is more readable.  Please accept our apologies.  Thank you.