you are friend, father, mentor and inspiration to me. but it is also
very apparent that nothing we do now, will ever be able to find that
elusive cure for us. any advances that we make and any progress that we
achieve cannot be thought of as being helpful to ourselves because if
they found a "cure" today, it would take at least 10 years to trickle
down to you or me, think of all the testing and trials that would cause!
but the reason that i get up each morning and continue this, at times,
seemingly hopeless banging of my head against a brick wall is for my two
beautiful children and for future generations. and you continue to
inspire and to show us how to live our lives everytime i send out a copy
of our book. so please don't get upset or discouraged and sit back and
enjoy the love that surrounds you, with Vivian and the rest of your
family. you have _so_ earned it...with all of my love, j

ps: many thanks to ray & nancy degrazia for the kind words about my
writings. and nancy, welcome back to the listserv!!

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   54/14
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm