Yesterday the Arizona House of representatives voted to criminalize the sale of human eggs, while  exempting the sale of sperm.

Rep. Bob Stump (R) Peoria claims this is all for women's health, but it is part of a War on Cures being waged to criminalize the cloning of human CELLS by the State of Arizona.  SCNT or somatic cell nuclear transfer cannot clone people, only someday cure them.  It involves an unfertilized egg and one's own DNA.

 I am an ovarian cancer survivor and for the last ten years a Parkinson's Disease prisoner.  My health and  that of millions of living suffering people who have horrendous incurable diseases is at stake here.

Embryonic stem cell research, either from surplus IVF embryos or SCNT is  the most important medical news of any century.