But imagine if our parents had video tapes of us as adolescents with with
long hair and tie-dyed shirts spouting incoherent platitudes such as "do
your thing" and "you don't need money to be happy!"  Why they could have
blackmailed us with such tapes to take care of them in their old age!  What
a thought!