>At least adolescence is curable :)   - we emerged as normal humans, after
>all
>!

OUF !  :-))  Thanks Amanda !

Stress:  yes, like most of us, in particular the "youngest"... but I "come
out of the bush" with the main part of it... and try to be "philisophe" as I
could....stress is too much painful for us....I try to "delete" stress
sources of my life...

Exercices:  to say a word about my experience:  it's very good to improve
our "shape and mouvments", reducing pain in muscles....good in the way that
we feel like we could do something, being active... not just taking
medication...for stopping the progression of PD, maybe no, maybe yes....
believing in what we do is part of a better physical and mental condition.

Elisabeth

Profitez des puissants filtres de courriels indésirables articulé sur la
technologie brevetée Microsoft SmartScreen.s
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.