Hi,

Just a few words to present myself as a new member of your list... but
already a member of the french list Parkliste... so, I know one person:
Maryse !

Already familiar with PD... but still interested to know more about the last
developments in the fiield of that disease.  Also, need for Hope and to feel
"not to be alone in the world with PD"...It looks like your list is
"lively"!

A few words about me (for not being a "ghost"):

I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's Disease in September 1999... at 38
years old.  I am from Montreal, Quebec and French is my native
language....so, sorry for all mistakes I could do in English. After some
years with PD and adaptation to medication... adaptation of a new life (stop
working, divorce, my "loved daugther transforming in a teenager")...Anyway,
like many of you... life is life with or without PD.

Back in the "PD World" this year and implicated with the Quebec Parkinson
Society, I am trying to do something... to help us, as I could,  to finally
having a cure.  And during the time we have to "be patient", doing something
to improve my quality of life, and the one of people around me.  Staying in
a corner and do nothing... this is not really me.

Thanks to the listmanagers and members for accepting me in your list.

Best regards,

Elisabeth Chevassus (El Che "in short")

Profitez des puissants filtres de courriels indésirables articulés sur la
technologie brevetée MicrosoftMD SmartScreen.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/junkmail Commencez dès
maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.