From: "rayilynlee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:29 AM
Subject: Dana Reeve dies

Dana's death at 44 should remind us all that cancer is not being cured and
that research is being stalled in this country.  She is the same age as my
niece.

I would like to remember two not so well known people, Cheryl Alley,  who
died of melanoma at about age 55, 8 years ago, and Mary Parker who died of
osteocarcinoma at 67 last year.  They were my healthy friends who were taken
too soon.

Ray