Willow6g,
I read your post (copied below) this morning with much interest, as my
sister, Fran Landes, diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1998 in her mid-forties, is
experiencing dyskinesia now.  I hope you don't mind that I am  forwarding your
post to Dr. Lieberman at _www.libermanparkinsonclinic.com_
(http://www.libermanparkinsonclinic.com)   to ask if he might shed some light on this question.

Alison  Landes
Founder & President
Take Charge! Cure Parkinson's, Inc.
1489  W. Palmetto Park Road, Suite 442
Boca Raton, Florida 33486
Tel:  561.620.1970
Fax: 561.488.5726
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web  site: _www.cureparkinsons.org_ (http://www.cureparkinsons.org/)

In a message dated 3/11/2006 2:13:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,