Dear Ray,
How high was the dossage of Sinemet that you took?  How long did you take
Sinemet?   Have you ever gone back and taken it again?  In the early stages
of my PD, Sinemet had NO Effect on my functionality.  I stopped taking it.
It was only later when I returned to taking it at a high dossage (25/100 ten
pills a day) that I noticed that effected my body.  Regards, David