Folks, Thanks to Diane Wysak's sleuthing I just talked by phone to Dennis Turner just now 10:30 AM AZ time, 9:30 in California.  He says he is worse than ever before, but is still independent, drives his car, lives alone.  Takes Sinemet and Comtan.  I asked him about Dr. Levesque's Phase II and he said he didn't think he could get the necessary funding.   He told me to call anytime, but I have trouble talking.

Ray