I could be wrong about this....and someone correct me if I am, but I read
somewhere that teratomas can and do become cancerous and that individuals
who harbor these masses have an increased chance of getting cancer.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 66/26 with PD)
 teratoma-to-be cell does - divides and starts down the