when i tell you that US Representative Lane Evans will not be running
for re-election in November. Lane has been a good firend to me for many
years now and i can only imagine the self-lessness and the courage that
it took for him to arrive at this gut-wretching decision. his decision
has only increased my admiration for this man, who despite dealing with
all of the hardships inflicted by this damn disease, had the courage,
the faith and the commitment to serve his constituancy with the best
leadership he could possibly provide. his work on the vetrens committe
and on environmental projects among other wokr in Congress will aways
provide us with the inspiration that one man can make a difference and
to help us to remember to "accomodate but never to surrender."

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   54/14
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm