oh you are right - apparently there are at least two
different kinds of teratomas - from what i read most
recently, the ones that start to differentiate are not
malignant - because they are differentiating rather
than just dividing and dividing out of control - but
there are those teratomas that do just continue to
divide w/o differentiating. you are definitely right.