  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: rayilynlee
  Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:45 AM
  Subject: parkinson thesis

  Dear Rayilynlee!

  My name is Miléna Dorotovics and I come from Hungary, Europe. I study psychology and I write my thesis about Parkinson's disease and psychological affects because of my father has this disease.
  If you are diagnosed by Parkinson"s Disease and you have a little time to help me, then please fill my questionnares (attached) up and send back to me.
  In the back indication you can get information about your anxiety and your coping mechanism.
  I hope so that you can help me. If you have any question, please write me.
  Have a good day.
  Bye,
  Milena
  Milena Dorotovics
  Europe, Hungary, Szeged, 6722, Jókai street 7. 3./20.

  Tel. 00 36 30 3 98 99 25