Here's a correction to the title I mentioned in my previous email.
The booklet is actually called  "Avoiding Plagiarism: a Guide for ESL
Students," by Tania Pattison. I think Trent also puts out a booklet
called just "Plagiarism," but it is not the version I intended to
recommend. Sorry for the confusion. I am not a detail person!
Mary