From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Theresa
Hyland
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ESL Remedial Courses

Hi Julie-Ann.  I have been teaching two academic reading and writing
courses to international students in their first year at Huron for the
past several years.  I would be happy to send you a sample outline of
the courses I teach.  I do ta preliminary course that focuses on getting
students to take risks with their writing and on developing critical
reading skills, and a more advanced course that helps them learn how to
write the annotated bibliography, the critical review and the research
paper. Theresa.

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/