I think a discussion of Canadian WID/WAC initiatives at CCCC's sounds like a
great idea as proposed through Tosh's submission from next year.
I wonder which Canadian universities are offering or plan to develop
writing-intensive courses as part of a WID/WAC initiative and in particular
am wondering what characterizes those courses.
Any links or hints very welcome! I'm doing some work on this and while it's
easy to find this information on US sites, I haven't had much luck so far on
Canadian.
Many thanks and Happy Easter, everyone - I hear it's snowing up at SFU! (But
the tulips are blooming in my garden)

Wendy

Wendy Strachan
Simon Fraser University,