Hi Everyone,

Please remember to send your Inkshed Dues in before you head off to Gimli or
wherever else you might be spending the summer months. We now have a grand
total of 16 paid up members for 2006, but we need more. I know there are
more of you out there! Your dues money helps to fund graduate students
attending the Inkshed Conference. The dues are for the calendar year: $40
for regular memberships and $20 for the un/der-employed.

There are membership forms in each online newsletter, or you can simply send
a cheque made out to “Inkshed at NSCAD”
to  Jane Milton
5163 Duke Street
Halifax, NS
B3J 3J6

Thanks very much,  and best wishes for a wonderful conference,

Jane.