Hello CASLLers,

I leave the U of Winnipeg after almost 12 years with a lot of mixed feelings, since I've had a
wonderful time in the Centre for Academic Wriring. But I'm very excited to join SFU and help expand
their writing initiatives. A lot of hard work has already gone into building that program, and I
consider it an honour to contribute.

As well, I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in Gimli and talking more about WI, among other
things! Janice Freeman and I are planning to drive up late Thursday night, though unfortunately
because of teaching schedules, etc, we'll have to miss the book launches.

Finally ... I've just discovered that for the past several months my mail for the CASLL listserv has been
"temporarily disabled"! That would explain my deafening silence lately.  All fixed now, I hope.

Cheers, Amanda