Well, I'm reading this message via Gmail, which helpfully lists commercial
outlets for whatever purchasable thing or moment it finds in your message .
. . So for those of you who are Manitoba bound and haven't gotten your
thongs yet, check these out:

Bikini Models Wanted.<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/adclick?sa=l&ai=BJUv0D3kxRIbJD662wQGc68TUA6m8jA3X-LTwAcCNtwGQvwUQAhgCIIaPgAIoBEicOVDpnaqq_P____8BqgEgQWNjb3VudEFnZTE0dG8zMCtDb250ZW50T25lYm94Q1ayAQlnbWFpbC5jb23IAQHaATBodHRwOi8vZ21haWwuY29tLzM1eTNnam5icnZxcG1xdTU3ZWxmdGtqd2pmOHZnbHmAAgGVAgcYMAo&num=2&adurl=http://www.talentrock.com/events/sendform.cfm%3Fsrc%3DGoogleModelBikiniModel>
Modeling Opportunities - Contracts, Prizes & Jobs w/100+ Top Agencies!
www.TalentRock.com

Speedo Outlet<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/adclick?sa=l&ai=B3ih6D3kxRIbJD662wQGc68TUA5TqtAiy792wAcCNtwGA0w4QAxgDIIaPgAIoBEiFOVC1h_eK_f____8BqgEgQWNjb3VudEFnZTE0dG8zMCtDb250ZW50T25lYm94Q1ayAQlnbWFpbC5jb23IAQHaATBodHRwOi8vZ21haWwuY29tLzM1eTNnam5icnZxcG1xdTU3ZWxmdGtqd2pmOHZnbHmVAh1XMAo&num=3&adurl=http://www.swimoutlet.com/%3FClick%3D206725>
Free Shipping - The Swimming Superstore www.SwimOutlet.com

Speedo Thong<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/adclick?sa=l&ai=BgPsVD3kxRIbJD662wQGc68TUA9jpgAjqjZWgAcCNtwHQhgMQBBgEIIaPgAIoBEiLOVDcwtvt-P____8BqgEgQWNjb3VudEFnZTE0dG8zMCtDb250ZW50T25lYm94Q1ayAQlnbWFpbC5jb23IAQHaATBodHRwOi8vZ21haWwuY29tLzM1eTNnam5icnZxcG1xdTU3ZWxmdGtqd2pmOHZnbHmVAhUgMAo&num=4&adurl=http://www.metroswimshop.com/catalog.1063245956000.htm>
Sandals, towels, bags & much more. Always in stock. www.metroswimshop.com

Marcy