It seems now that the shoe is on the other foot. No more talk of farming
ovaries for eggs to be used to generate embryonic stem cells.  (I was
willing to do my part in suppyling sperm cells, much like the fellow in "A
Boy and his Dog.")  But, now there is talk of "securing" testicular cells to
generate stem cells.  This is of course a horse of an entirely different
color.  Man gave a rib to form Eve.  Enough is enough.  This is an invasion
of privacy.  Think of the prodding and the poking.  Think of the needles.
Religion will not allow it.  Man, who was created in God's image, shall not
have His sacred image defiled and maimed. Men will rent their clothes and
put on sack cloth.  It was a woman's lot to suffer the labors of birth, not
man.  There is nothing in the contract that goes beyond "the sweat of his
brow."