Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville is making a big brain bank push for PD.  They
will send you all the forms and cover all the costs associated with your
donation.  Meg

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Amanda Phillips
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Brain donation for research

In the UK, you can do that via the Parkinson's Disease Society Tissue Bank
-I'm sure they can put you in touch with their counterparts in other
countries.

I've donated mine on my death.
The address is -
Division of Nueroscience and Psychological Medicine,
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine,
Charing Cross Campus,
Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF
tel (44-20) 020-8383-4917
email [log in to unmask]

They also want "normal brains", whatever they are .

(the expression on my brother's face when I told him someone wanted my brain
was wonderful !)