From: "Pauline Spaulding" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: Parkinson's disease

Hi you say that the DBS surgery helped with the tremors.  Is that all the
two surgery's helped?  I have a very close surgery whom we have all been
trying to get her to have it but to no avail. she is scared to have it.  I
was hoping to show her some success stories to encourage her to have it.

rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Hi Sabrina, I went with the "Unlock
the Cells" T-shirt because I feel like a
prisoner. The PD meds don't help me at all, so I am always "OFF", but I
know what you mean.. I had DBS brain surgery twice and that helped with
the tremors. How about "I'm all shook up" for a T-shirt for Parkinson's?
I'm putting your email on my Parkinson's List.

Thanks and good luck.
((((Sabrina)))))
Ray