Hi Dee,
It was a clinical study done by the NIH, under the NINDS, so it wasn't
available to continue.  I can only give you what I know.  It was done  by Dr.
Lomax(don't quote me on the name), I can't find the protocol at this  minute.
There were 9 sessions and I heard it was referred to as a  noninvasive DBS, Brig
said there was no pain.  He was able to walk without  freezing, and his speech
has become slurred on the telephone, after the  sessions, I could understand
him clearly on the telephone.  He was much  quicker to begin and enter into
conversations.
Now, he has no tremor, only slowness of movement and all the other  wonderful
symptoms of PD, but also, he was diagnosed at 46, and he is now  66.  As I
have said for years now, I don't remember my life without PD in  it.
If you are interested, and they are still doing it, call Dr. Bara at NIH  and
inquire.  I know he has called me many times asking me to find  volunteers
for studies.
Gerry

Gerry  Haines
Pennsylvania State Coordinator