"I think it was the Mayo Clinic study."
  it was actually almost two years before the Stacy study was published in 2003.

  "Compulsive behaviours have been associated wit PD for a long time."
  Compulsive behavior has been associated with levodopa for a long time - I have no knowledge of PD itself having an association - would seem contradictory for both low levels of dopamine and high levels of dopamine to be associated with the same type of behavior if that behavior is attributed to dopamine.

  "I donīt see why agonists couldnīt be responsible as well."
  Because there is no evidence, perhaps?

  "Saying black or white when it comes to PD is just not possible."
  Saying black or white when it comes to whether a study supports a theory or not is completely possible - even if that study relates to PD.

"M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  > you were the first to mention such a link on this list, actually),

could be. I think it was the Mayo Clinic study. Compulsive behaviours have
been associated wit PD for a long time. I donīt see why agonists couldnīt be
responsible as well. Dopamine is the main actor in pleasure seaking.
Saying black or white when it comes to PD is just not possible
Maryse