Hi Everyone,

My name is Gail Campbell.  My stepfather, age 60, lives in the UK (I
reside in US) and has been diagnosed with PD for 5 years.  My mother is
the caregiver and the main reason I decided to subscribe is to get an
insight into the disease and be able to print and forward emails to my
mother (She does not have access to the internet).  My stepfather has
difficulty accepting the fact that he has PD and my mother consequently
suffers from stress.  I feel that your emails may be beneficial to both
of them.

I am trying to keep this short and I'd be grateful for any information
you can share with me.

Thank you,

Gail