-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of mackenzie
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

hi gail,

nice to meet you. i am heading up to six years from diagnosis (am 42)
and i am curious - what are the consequences of your stepfather's
difficulty accepting that he has pd?

"Campbell, Gail" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Hi Everyone,

My name is Gail Campbell.  My stepfather, age 60, lives in the UK (I
reside in US) and has been diagnosed with PD for 5 years.  My mother is
the caregiver and the main reason I decided to subscribe is to get an
insight into the disease and be able to print and forward emails to my
mother (She does not have access to the internet).  My stepfather has
difficulty accepting the fact that he has PD and my mother consequently
suffers from stress.  I feel that your emails may be beneficial to both
of them.

I am trying to keep this short and I'd be grateful for any information
you can share with me.

Thank you,

Gail

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and
save big.