>  "Certainly the overall incidence of excessive gambling in pd, including
> the 752 sujects prescribed pergolide and ropinerole.. does not exceed the
> accepted general population expectations."

as far as I am concerned, knowing DA can push people to compulsions is already
something. It is easy to diminish/stop the drug. If no result, look further
but at least one can try stopping or changing the agonist first.
Ther is one instance of a french PWP ( an MD) who gambled away money, house
and all. To everyone´s surprise the urge only stopped when he had DBS, which
wasn´t the aim. That was many years ago. Now they do use DBS for some
compulsive behaviour.
Maryse cg JOhn 77,17