Dear "Pro-Life" people:

Making embryonic stem cell research an abortion issue is in no way "pro-life".  It is both cruel and duplicitous to promote the faith-based notion that cells are people.

I always thought this opposition to what might be the source of hope, cures and better treatments for horrendous diseases was simply a way to overturn Roe vs.. Wade.  If blastocysts can somehow be given 14th Amendment rights it should be easier to outlaw abortion.

For these reasons I would never support any anti-abortion cause, although I might have been open to persuasion before you waged this war on cures.  You have succeeded in polarizing the voters of this country even more than Bush has done.  Nobody in your organization or supporters is pro-living people or pro my life.

There is a remedy for abortion .......don't  have one if you believe it is wrong, but don't deny actual living suffering people much needed life saving medicine.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise, AZ 85374