we are still in the baby steps of our building a website. we invite you
in for a sneek preview. the url is :
www.calipso-pd.org. this website is dedicated to advocacy and the works
that people do for Parkinson's awareness. this is a place for your
ideas, your stories and your good will. we want to post only about the
good that we can do as we rise up with one voice. please register and
join us. THIS WEBSITE IS NO WAY A THREAT TO ANY EXISTING CHARTROOM and
we do not consider ourselves in compition with anyone. we want unity and
advocacy as out #1 concern, the url is:

http:www.calipso-pd/

please send ,e your comments, suggestions, likes and dislikes. i want
this place to serve as the "Atta boy" that males this work so very
productive and rewarding

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   54/14
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm