Why in the lesser known (Exodus 34:26-28) of the 3 versions of the 10 Commandments is there one prohibiting the cooking of a young goat in its mother's milk?

Why were 42 children killed in the name of God for calling a man "bald"(2 Kings:2:23-24)

What does this have to do with Parkinson's disease and why am I told over and over by Christians to read the Bible?  I was told to do this by a woman in a restaurant last Sunday  when she noted my disability and difficulty moving.

I have many, many more questions, like the several versions of Jesus' lineage, but they can be answered off list.
Ray

for Intelligent Design advocates - why do men have nipples?  Spike
doesn't.