It's that time of year again when the flowers are beginning to bloom and
the trees are leafing out. It is time once again for our walk in the
Central Park to raise funds and awareness for our cause finding a cure.

Join us if you can.

Come and join thousands in Manhattan's beautiful Central Park on Saturday,
April 29, 2006 (rain or shine) for an event-filled day at the 12th
Parkinson's Unity Walk.

The Walk is a gentle 2-mile circular walk, starting and ending at the New
York City Central Park Bandshell.

Booths Open 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Program at 12:00 p.m.
Walk Begins at 1:00 p.m.

Enter the Park at 72nd street on either the West Side or East
side. The Walk registration and start of the Walk is near the
Bandshell -- in the center of the park.

Where 100% of all donations goes directly to research.

John Cottingham