rayilynlee wrote:
> Why in the lesser known (Exodus 34:26-28) of the 3 versions of the 10 Commandments is there one prohibiting the cooking of a young goat in its mother's milk?
>
> Why were 42 children killed in the name of God for calling a man "bald"(2 Kings:2:23-24)
>
> What does this have to do with Parkinson's disease and why am I told over and over by Christians to read the Bible?  I was told to do this by a woman in a restaurant last Sunday  when she noted my disability and difficulty moving.
>
> I have many, many more questions, like the several versions of Jesus' lineage, but they can be answered off list.
> Ray
>
> for Intelligent Design advocates - why do men have nipples?  Spike
> doesn't.

Ray:

I have observed that the world has suffered far less from ignorance than
from pretensions to knowledge.  It is not skeptics or explorers but
fanatic and ideologues who menace decency and progress.

No agnostic ever burned anyone at the stake or tortured a pagan, a
heretic, or an unbeliever,  or tried to stop medical research.

Ned