In a message dated 22/04/06 07:07:19 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> for Intelligent Design advocates - why do men have nipples?  Spike doesn't.

Could it be  that the intelligent designer has a rather awkward  sense of
humour ?
Of course all  design processes include mistakes -
Why armpit hair ? what are moustaches for ?
 come to that,  why do childless women have breasts ?
I think it  was the writer Douglas Adams who suggested God's last message to
his creation was "we apologise for the inconvenience" :)