-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Questions re PD/Bible/Arnie

Arnie, thanks so much for the interesting explanations and helping to
educate  me..  Another list member told me it had to do with keeping kosher,
among other things as well.   I see what is meant now by the question "Which
version"? when the 10 Commandments in the courtroom controversy comes up.

The male nipple thing is a real puzzle.  Could it be because all fetuses are
initially female?  Sure raises questions re the Adam's Rib story...I taught
Art History...always wondered why Adam and Eve( "born" or created as adults)
were depicted with belly buttons.  I checked Spike out and he has no
nipples, was neutered at a young age.  I always had female dogs until I got
him, so it is something I didn't look for.
Ray