but i'm afraid that i don't get your point. i cannot understand why you
would take exception to a website that is in no way mandatory and
accentuates the positive things that people do to raise awareness, money
and hope for a better life w/o parkinson's, if not in our lifetime, then
in our children's. as for being in the battle of our lives, you aren't
telling me anything that i don't already know...if you would like to
read my homepage on the website which is being updated right now, you
can see how i have chosen to fight. boy, i thought that nobody could
object to my post. anyone who knows me knows that the Hallmark card
reference about me is bullshit.
i'd write more, but i'm getting angry so i'll stop. j

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   54/14
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm