I had my  too many ssss on ron.calderon and leno if you have a problem.
----- Original Message -----
From: rayilynlee
To: Ronald S. Calderon ; Mark Leno
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 5:37 PM
Subject: OPPOSE SB 401

Dear Committee Member:

My name is Rayilyn Brown and I have been a Parkinson's disease  prisoner for ten years.  As a California resident in 2004  I voted for  Proposition 71.  Even though I have since moved to Arizona, I oppose Deborah Ortiz' Senate Bill 401 because it will slow down the work of California's new stem cell research program.  You can always reach me at 623-584-5869.

Thank you.

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise, AZ 85374