I sent this letter to all members of the Florida senate committee listed in Alison Landes' post to this List.  You are welcome to use it all or in part if you wish to help in Florida, Ray
----- Original Message -----
From: rayilynlee
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:18 AM
Subject: Support all Stem Cell Research

My name is Rayilyn Brown and I am an ovarian cancer and a 10-year Parkinson's Disease prisoner.

Because the federal government has blocked embryonic stem cell research and SCNT (somatic cell nuclear transfer) based on the faith-based notion that cells are people, it is  critical that the states take action to stop the brain drain that is already in force with our scientists going to Singapore, the UK, etc.  Florida  is never going to be on the cutting edge of medicine without ESCR.

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise, AZ 85374
623-584-5869