Marsha, Tess, Susan, Donna:

Your bracelets will go out Monday.   The first ones I sent apparently got through the P.O but 2 were returned for more postage due to "irregular" shape and because of this my last 2 weren't taken by the postman today.  They are very very light weight so a different postal worker must have gotten these/I don't think they look much different than a regular envelope.  anyway, they will be on their way soon.

Ray